Monday, April 22, 2013


What is the best Apple Mac data recovery software?


     As a professional photographer, I was miffed to lose some files recently. Yes, it was a terrible accident. Later, Disk Drill saved my life – well, at least it saved me in the thousands of pounds from work I feared I had lost forever, as well as much professional reputation. My clients would have been absolutely gutted, because some of these jobs were wedding ceremonies. Very precious, irreplaceable moments. Before I stumbled on Disk Drill, I tried two of their rivals without success.
 
     First I tried Stellar Phoenix Apple Data recovery software. Customer service was quite poor, as it took several emails and phone calls to get them into gear. Other customers have complained that they won't follow up on their 30-day returns policy. I found that it restored hundreds of useless Word files, but not the files I was searching for. Furthermore, it crashed a couple of times.

     Then I tried Data Rescue. The deep scan takes hours and hours. The problem here is that if you leave the PC alone and go to work on something else, you come back and find the programme hanging. This is what happened to me, anyway. So, it's very time consuming. When it happens, you also have to stop the process and thereby risk losing all the files you had restored so far. Many of the recovered files were corrupt, anyway. I was about to give up. I was pulling my hair out, at this stage!
   
     That's when I turned to Disk Drill apple file recovery and I am so glad I did. It was visually well-organised, efficient and much faster in doing the job than the alternatives.

     You may follow these simple steps to recover your lost files:

     STEP 1: Download and install apple data recovery software: www.cleverfiles.com
     STEP 2: Select the Drive to be scanned & choose a Recovery mode:
     The Basic Edition is completely free, and you can recover data that was protected with Recovery Vault and Guaranteed Recovery. I needed to use Deep Scan (but this also applies if you need Quick Scan and Search for Lost Partitions), so I had to pay for the PRO version. However, my situation was so dire that it was well worth the upgrade. In this particular case, I did value my apparently lost files at $89 – in fact, they represented thousands for me, possibly my entire livelihood. 


     STEP 3: Recover your deleted files
     Once you have selected your files, select the location where you want to store the recovered files and then click the Recover button in the lower-right corner. 

     So, at this stage of the selection, your choice will depend on just how important those accidentally deleted files are to you. You can try Disk Drill for free.

Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment